Even Plants Grow and Expand In Their Self-Contained Environment

Above: My plantings as of August 22, 2016
Below: When They Were Planted July 11, 2016



After I've done my yoga practice and made brunch for myself earlier, I couldn't help but have some quick ruminations today.  I also made close observations on those plantings I have had since mid July this year.

My friend Ed B gave me those stems from the cuttings he made from an older plant that he said originally came from a friend who brought them from Florida. Let me figure out that statement more closely. 

I'm amazed at these simple but awesome yet generally ignored exhibitions of growth events happening in nature. I suppose it follows that we human beings have that in ourselves, that capacity to grow and expand even within just by ourselves. It continues even after we've died --- I have seen that from my deceased Father who in his casket continued to grow his mustache, somewhat. 

I'm grateful for these capacities the whole universe has provided each one of us. It's that connection and link we've got with each other, even in the midst of confusion, troubles, problems and other challenges that we have and face as long as we're alive.

With that realization, I am assured about the outcomes of my continuing efforts in growth, expansion, explosion, implosion, development, improvement of what I have got in my hands. Thank you for this. 

Gratefully, I will continue moving on with this life each moment that I still have.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some Annoying Scam of a "GMAIL" Message Telling Me That My Email Address Will Be Deleted! The Nerve!!!

On Airplanes, Airports That I Love Going To......

Where Do I Start Moving On From The Tragic Demise of A Very Good Friend?