Moving On: Streit’s Matzo Factory in Manhattan's LES Is Moving On

Read the article on TNYT here.

Even businesses, which are owned and managed by people, have moving on experiences. Certain changes can't be helped, if you get to see how changes have continuously enveloped this 'much expensive' section of Manhattan. In this particular case, I see it's technology that has brought about the actual moving on event to unfold and take place. And so many people's lives would be affected as this moving on process continues to take place.

Somewhat dreaded (it seems to me) by some, we can all learn to be prepared to face our respective moving on experiences. The process is not exclusive to human beings, as we all get to become more familiar with 'Moving On' while we go about doing and pursuing our respective lives. It's not something I invented - I just happened to experience it so strongly many years ago and have decided to face it and highlight it in my writing works. Don't take it against yourself if you're very much in the midst of moving on process. Read the article to get some pointers. Or better yet, be open to all other life learning experiences each moment of your life. Of course, I'll say right away here that the process is never easy.

Let's share all our moving on experiences here. Thank you.

Enjoy and have fun in 2015!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some Annoying Scam of a "GMAIL" Message Telling Me That My Email Address Will Be Deleted! The Nerve!!!

On Airplanes, Airports That I Love Going To......

Where Do I Start Moving On From The Tragic Demise of A Very Good Friend?