Moving On Process From A Previous Job Still Continues Even If I Do New Work Now

Moving on continues even in the very minute actions we do each day so as to get over the ugliness of truths from what we used to do as work. I'd be confronted by people from my previous jobs, and they would deal with me as if I'm still doing those jobs many years ago. They behave as if time stood still. But inside our minds we deal with moving on one step at a time and according to our terms, even if in most occasions we dare not admit to that. No matter how outside forces exert their pressure to us, we always end up making the final decision to consider more tentatively, agree with, go along, acquiesce with, or just acknowledge with a mere sigh the presence of these external pressures. And these pressures come in many varieties. We just need to recognize them as they are. What matters most is that we act according to our free will, even in the worst conditions, and we're believing as if we seem to be without any control at all. Or else, the other option is to simply die and be gone. And leave those who have made life difficult for us to their own stupidities as we wish them all the best. We won't concern ourselves about these issues anymore, as we're already gone, as in we've moved on finally.


We see synchronicity in these steps we take as we take serious note of the orders of nature and the meaning we seek to have in our current lives (i.e., the 'now').  We proceed to take steps to move on more bravely each day. The ghosts in the past will remain as they are until we recognize they're reflections of who we are, essentially, as humans. We never really know if we'll be the bad character, the enemy the next time in the multitude of choices of roles we play each day. Some of us play strategically, and some just fail to learn along the way. 


I'm grateful I continue to find meaning in my undertakings as I consider the worst events/places/people I faced in the past. I won't anymore assume any of those similarly bad-looking roles when I was employed full time. I've turned myself into a full time entrepreneur, for one. And still bad things happen; it's all part of life and I continue to learn that. And I've been reminded of this again after I read my friend's (Aliton) posting on his meeting one of his scary ghosts from the past. The ghost could very well has been the devil itself. And he's grateful he's over with it, with divine help that he must have recognized is all part and parcel of himself. The same is true with each one of us. And I see it's always time to go and face more bravely and strongly what we actually have before our collective senses to dance with now. 
I just got home. I crossed path with former co-teachers earlier and had a chat while they were taking dinner. All of a sudden, I saw some odd, familiar faces from my previous workplace. It's one weird feeling having seen that idiotic level leader I once worked with back when I was in the fourth year level. He was with the company of those who to me, seem new and looking exactly like him-strange and obscure. The pains he had caused then, are the same pains which I can laugh at now. My anger is no longer as intense-in fact, I pity him more now than ever. He looks lost with the new group of people, who I guess, are lost themselves as well. I was able to keep the best people in that institution even when I left, whose hearts he never won at all. He bore traitorously on me and the truth has served me well in the end. The goodness of GOD indeed, never falters. He redeems those who deserve it. You can never really buy happiness. A year ago, I gambled. I chose a trail that's less traveled. Everyone knew the battles I fought. I didn't shut up because I felt that there was a need for me to stand for what is right. And despite my good deeds, I wasn't really given what was due. I almost lost my self-esteem. But the love of my family and the values I got from my parents had fully kept my sanity. Money never became an issue or else, I could have begged or compromised. But I never did. Instead, I simply let go and prayed. And I was never afraid to start all over again. In time, I would get there-wherever that is. I am happier now with my SJA Family. Looking back, I could probably sigh now and say that my GOD has saved me from total degradation. I never saw the freakish face of that man for the longest time-until this evening. He hasn't changed much. It's still as hideous as it was back then. I never aspired for any posts throughout my life. This is the reason why I never get insecure over anything when it comes to work. I just always do the best way I know how for my public to see. I am my own competition. Today, I contain myself to my humble accomplishments with the inspiration of those who keep on believing in things that I can do and with the help of God's graces. I hope to close the chapter now. I finally refrain from walking to which I thought was the Light, as I venture more in making myself available to serve by SIMPLY ACHIEVING through a JESUS-CENTERED lifestyle. After all, HOME indeed is where your heart is-SJA-that is!
And I said in my comments:
 hello, kapatid! hmm, interesting moving on narrative. may mga archetype enemy figures talaga tayo sa buhay natin, who are more or less reflections of ourselves styled the ugly way LOL. i certainly didn't relish being considered as one when i used to do full time corporate work back in the Philippines. & I realized the job's not worth all the money & benefits it was bringing me & my loved ones. & i'm grateful I've moved on. btw, may I re-post this in my moving on blogs, and add my thoughts to it as well?

And Aliton responded: Jerome: Sure.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some Annoying Scam of a "GMAIL" Message Telling Me That My Email Address Will Be Deleted! The Nerve!!!

On Airplanes, Airports That I Love Going To......

Where Do I Start Moving On From The Tragic Demise of A Very Good Friend?