Forgiving All Those Money Debts People Have Got From Me

I was prompted to write down this forgiving-off all the debts people have incurred from me because one of them happened to be my neighbors. It's been an annoying experience, as if he just wants to get something over me just probably because he thinks I'm doing better than he is. He's Hispanic and he lives across in front of our house. He attempted to borrow some cash from my landlord but instead he got a loud hearing from him. And my landlord admonished him to pay what he owed me. I have since then decided to charge the experience to the winds of this whole wide universe we all live in and breathe in. 


For all I know, I'll get more money in return for all these unpaid debts. And I started recalling all others who have borrowed money from me but they have yet to pay me as they promised. Some of them actually passed on, including my late Father who I recall, as I write this, borrowed money from me many, many times. I tend to forget details of those who borrowed money from me. I doubt if I even kept a ledger on these transactions, considering the businesses and jobs I did in my life. Honestly. And I thought I have to write down this entry just to give assurance to all those who borrowed money from me that they're all forgiven. And I forgive myself as well for having lent them any money at all.


Peace!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some Annoying Scam of a "GMAIL" Message Telling Me That My Email Address Will Be Deleted! The Nerve!!!

On Airplanes, Airports That I Love Going To......

Where Do I Start Moving On From The Tragic Demise of A Very Good Friend?