Re "Eat, Pray, Love" Book Memoir


I've been seeing a few stuff on this book "Eat, Pray, Love" which has recently been made into a movie lately. Well, I'll be quick on this one----I'd love to read the book first, before watching the movie, if ever I'll get the chance (but I'll sure need company to do that). The book's one of those books my late John & I have discussed to some lengths when he was still around (read my article on him here: Memoirs: Suicide), such that I was intrigued by it but never got myself into reading. And one strange experiences I had, I picked up a copy somewhere during my Poughkeepsie outdoor trip in upstate NY with the Sundance Outdoors group which I joined early this year. John also used to be active with Sundance. It maybe explained so many ways, depending on one's framework. I saw the book lying on a pedestal of a post on my rush to catching the train back to the city, as if someone left it there deliberately. What's the point really? As they say, "strangers things have happened, actually." And I've since then moved on from this terrible experience I've had with having a very good friend commit suicide, & I'm still mining it for all its worth. It's one of his continuing gifts to me, apparently, as a friend. Passing away, it seems, is a phase we all get into eventually, & we're all still connected even after death. Come dear readers, please feel free to interpret these with me here by giving me feedback online.

Here's the YouTube trailer, if in case you're interested.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some Annoying Scam of a "GMAIL" Message Telling Me That My Email Address Will Be Deleted! The Nerve!!!

On Airplanes, Airports That I Love Going To......

Where Do I Start Moving On From The Tragic Demise of A Very Good Friend?