Eight Dream Symbols That Point to Stress - Page 3



Link
PLEASE READ LINK
Oh, Lord, I just love having dreams in my sleep, or else, I am surely have not been able to sleep well at all. I've known from my Psychology undergraduate studies, that when one is dreaming, one is having "rapid eye movement" (REM) or the state wherein dreams happen. Of course, I'd love to have the most pleasant dreams!

I recall having dreamt of seeing myself beheaded, with me seeing actually where my head drops and rolls....the details are just so real...such that I'd still remember this dream even up to now when I've had this dream when I was still in elementary school. And I've had regular dreams of just flying, flying so freely, and letting myself falling from the very top of tall buildings, and getting myself dropping for a few floors, and eventually, I'd be getting the hang of it, and I'd get my gears moving, and I'd be swooping up, up and away.....flying, flying...flying like a giant wild bird!!! That sounds like so outrageously out of reality! If not, it's not dreaming at all!

Remember, there are historical records, or even in our literary printed records from old, old sources (for example, the Bible), where you'd read important people giving so much value to their dreams. Joseph, the disliked brother, and the beloved son of Jacob, was known as the "Dreamer" which ability must have caused him his being sold as a slave by his envious brothers to Egypt, and has since then made use of his fantastic talent to interpret dreams to get himself landed to the top lieutenant's position of the Pharaoh. Joseph dreamt of starvation years to come; he thus wisely led the people to store valuable grains to prepare for these starvation years....which eventually led him getting to meet his old, old, dying Father (Jacob, who was himself, a dreamer!) begging to buy precious grains with this other sons....and the rest is history. There's also Daniel, who dreamt fantastic dreams, plus other characters whose lives we can read in other books.

Go, dream, enjoy your dreams!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some Annoying Scam of a "GMAIL" Message Telling Me That My Email Address Will Be Deleted! The Nerve!!!

On Airplanes, Airports That I Love Going To......

Where Do I Start Moving On From The Tragic Demise of A Very Good Friend?