Shocked to Learn Our PCP Dr. Bioh Passed On Over 2 Months Ago On Our Appointment Day

We were supposed to have an appointment with our primary care physician (PCP) yesterday but soon found out in a shocking manner that he died in mid June. No one was opening the door when we knocked on it that would have led us to his clinic on that day, where he is the only physician. We still saw his name by the main entrance, and some voice mail told us when we phoned about his passing on. Wow! And so I was soon checking online about him and saw a Facebook group where patients like ourselves were expressing our collective shock, griefs, anger, annoyance, and other what have you's with this kind of experience. Whew! Of course, doctors die too. We will miss him terribly as he cared for us for at least 6 years. His other patients surely do. May Dr. Bioh RIP. And may we all find another good PCP soon given realities many patients find themselves in nowadays. I know Dr Bioh, in his way, probably provided for myself to get some of my medicines at least over 2 months ago from the pharmacy as they were delivered without me actually calling the pharmacy. I thought that time that it was curiously different. Now, given today's context, I know better why. Guide us all your patients, Dr. Bioh, and thank you very much for caring for us in your own indomitable way, now that I recall more about you. You're, among other matters, the only doctor I had who could drew blood without me feeling it, and you did many times, I almost took it for granted.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some Annoying Scam of a "GMAIL" Message Telling Me That My Email Address Will Be Deleted! The Nerve!!!

On Airplanes, Airports That I Love Going To......

Where Do I Start Moving On From The Tragic Demise of A Very Good Friend?