The Biblical Moses was Called by Yahweh Just Like Any One Of Us Now

Today has been one of those days that got me writing down my thoughts here in this blog, which I have not done so in a while. I accompanied 1 of my clients to church at the Episcopal Church of the Transfiguration by 30th and 5th Avenue in Manhattan,  New York City. It was a common Sunday, a week before it's spring, but hearing the mass I was struck by the message of Fr John David's homily, which he delivered extemporaneously in his usual style.

He cited the story of Moses, who was visited by Yahweh in Mt Horeb and appeared as a burning bush while Moses waz tending to his father in law's sheep. In that encounter, he was called to a purpose that Yahweh crafted, and which to primarily lead the Israelites out of Egypt,  the leaders of whose country then were maltreating horribly the numerous descendants of Joseph and his brothers. Of course, it's up to us if we like to take these stories literally. Or according to our context. And even our personal reading. We are free, as Yahweh  has provided, to do so.

Moses was really just coasting along with his decidedly boring, quiet life (at least to me). He even asked Yahweh, "Who am I for you to even consider me to lead the Israelites out of Egypt?" after he himself had to escape his comfortable life in Egypt after he killed an Egyptian for maltreating an Israelite. And that murder was soon discovered.

I can draw so many similarities in my own life. I have heard about this story many times before, but I have not appreciated it as much until today happened.  I now understand Yahweh calls me too, like anyone of us. We certainly need to respond accordingly,  properly,  consistently,  and despite hardship and terrible consequences to our lives. 

Nothing is promised,  even tomorrow.  And we have to respond using our individual gifts, blessings, talents,  abilities, mercies, inadequacies, answered prayers, lessons, strengths.

I understand now better the context why my being and life exist. I was reminded again. And very much around clearly than in the past. Until these purposes, these callings are taken action on by each one of us, personally,  then we will still be around. Because we haven't finished our individual purpose according to our calling. According to Yahweh's excellent timing. 

Such callings are very comforting. Assuring. Loving in the most inapparent way. I will take action accordingly. 

(Here's a page on Biblical Moses where you can explore and shop more readily on materials on him :
https://amzn.to/45kjfJO)

SHAMELESS PLUGS:

Thank you for checking this posting out. Being in a capitalist country, I will take this opportunity, too, to share my stakes in various business engagements I currently find my self in. You may check these stakes I have here in whatever manner available to you (given changes in procedures we have from time to time), copy and paste them on your browser (if that works for you), and be more than curious with plenty of other things out there. Thank you again.

Invest in REAL ESTATE: https://fundrise.com/r/eo9x3

Get a FREE STOCK: https://join.robinhood.com/jeromeb846

Open your Fidelity broker's account, too (I got one, too!): https://fidelity.app.link/e/iy3f8YYfbCb

I also have an account with Interactive Brokers, where I mostly buy shares that are not easy to acquire thru the usual other brokers' sites; you can open your own account there, too (and I will earn a USD 200 if you do, thank you!): https://ibkr.com/referral/jerome597

And for anything online shopping that you may be always on the lookout for, especially on bestselling products and priced best, check this: https://amzn.to/3qlanEM

I also have a chain of online stores thru a franchise system, please feel free to check it out: https://affiliate.shop.com/join/register?referralEmail=dyerohmeb@gmail.com&referralPublisherID=AP3060300

I have been using supplements as part of my healthcare regimen, and they work well for me. And I get them from my own online store. Here's the link for you to check and explore:

https://www.shop.com/isotonix-daily-essentials-packets-935461732-p.xhtml?publisherID=AP3060300

(WHEN YOU BUY OR SUBSCRIBE THROUGH SOME OF MY LINKS I SHARE HERE, I MAY MAKE A COMMISSION. THANK YOU! THEY WILL GO A LONG WAY IN HELPING ME CREATE AND SHARE THESE CREATIONS HERE. THANK YOU, AGAIN.)

Comments