Reaching Another Milestone In My Online Franchise Business

Today, I am grateful and happy to share news that I've reached another milestone in my Market America online franchise business. Take a look at the attached screenshot and you'll come to note that I've got at least $600 of commission income from this area of my online business. I have 2 areas in my online business, one of which is my jeromebaladad.com storefront that includes my Amazon.com storefront, while the other area is through my Market America online franchise business. I've been doing my jeromebaladad.com business 6 years now and it's been growing in terms of income, too, but I've been doing most of the jobs that are entailed in doing, growing and expanding it. That means I have to do mainly by myself all the activities required to engage in successfully make profit from selling, marketing, managing, operating my jeromebaladad.com storefront.

The earlier description can't apply completely with my Market America online franchise business. This is a team business, which I continue to learn as I go and grow along with my teammates in the business. I've grown to put in place 2 teams there, which is one of the requisites so that a distributor like myself can start earning commission income from the online franchise (this is called 'activation' if referred to in the business plan of this online franchise business). As a distributor, I can earn from both business volume (BV) and incentive (or internet) business volume (IBV) that accumulate as I create volumes with my partners, customers, my partners' customers as long as I complete and meet all the requirements. The new milestone I've reached, which prompted me to post a new blog today, refers to the IBV bank of my online franchise business. I've reached for the first time the first tier to qualify earning another $300 commission, which is after accumulating 1,200 of IBV in both legs of my business. 

And that excites me as I see that I'm beginning to tap into the veritable ocean of incentive business volume, which originates from all the accumulated points earned from all the shopping done by myself, my customers, my partners, my partners' customers with all the partner stores of Market America. This is the area where most shopping is made by almost everyone - we are all familiar with shopping that we do with any stores even before we've heard of Market America and its storefront 'shop.com'. The main difference is that we're doing the shopping with the same stores (or similar stores) and we turn these shopping activities into business investments for an annuity in due time. It does feels like I have at least $850,000 in a bank account and I am earning at least $1,500 in interest income monthly at 4% rate (if ever I can still get something like that in today's market). Oh, by the way, did I clarify all these ideas of what I've been doing clearly here? I hope I did. If not, please feel free to hit me up to explain what I've been saying here better.

I promise to share more as soon as I get the opportunity. Growing and expanding these 2 main areas of my online business have been, at most, fascinating, challenging and fantastic. Let me know your thoughts, too, on what you're reading here. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some Annoying Scam of a "GMAIL" Message Telling Me That My Email Address Will Be Deleted! The Nerve!!!

On Airplanes, Airports That I Love Going To......

Where Do I Start Moving On From The Tragic Demise of A Very Good Friend?