Growing Online Bookstore Storefronts These Past 5 Years

A photo posted by Jerome Espinosa Baladad (@dyerohmeb) on



Something good must have been happening because I have come to realize I've been growing several online bookstore storefronts these past 5 years or so. It mainly started from having to schlep all my books every time I move to new dwellings. The collection of books has been brought about by my main occupation as a writer, a job that so many other New York City (NYC) dwellers share with me. I have to make a living out of my writings, so I would figure out ways to make money from all these activities I do that are related to my main job as a writer. 

I know that a bookstore will have better chances of growing and making money if it has items that are ready for the selection and buying of the shopper who happened to looking for particular printed materials at such unpredictable times. I don't worry much about the impression that most like to believe that a bookstore is not really making money. If that's completely true, how come Amazon.com ('the world's most successful retailer) has built on its roots as a bookstore? A lot of the information about the business has remained unknown and unclear to most who are figuring out how to make good money from churning out books (and their derivatives).

And in my journey as an online entrepreneur, I'm grateful to have continued moving on with this online bookstore storefronts. I have mostly used books and other printed materials in my online storefronts for sale in the online world. But I have figured out a way to offer new items as well as I have continued to expand. This I have done by acquiring and building an online franchise with Market America (shop.com). The bookstore storefronts have become an online shopping mall. And this business continues to grow. I'm curious if you're interested to know more about this development. 

Or I'll probably talk about it in future postings here when I gather more materials to share here. Thank you :-D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some Annoying Scam of a "GMAIL" Message Telling Me That My Email Address Will Be Deleted! The Nerve!!!

On Airplanes, Airports That I Love Going To......

Where Do I Start Moving On From The Tragic Demise of A Very Good Friend?