Moving On: Learning To Do the Art of the 'Follow Up'

Last night's mobile home business presentation (m-hbp) at my place in Stapleton, Staten Island, NYC brought forth a host of critical lessons I have to continue improve on so I'll go very far in accomplishing my goals in my franchise business with Market America / shop.com with the help of my teammates. My senior partner Eugene asked me about my style in closing in confirmations from those I've invited to my events. Apparently, I've been lacking in doing more powerful follow ups. I said, my style depends on the person I'm talking with.

Now I am seeing that I have to learn more about disqualifying people who show up in my network so I'd save my precious time as well as their own. I'd be very forthright with my intentions, especially when I have to invite them to take a look into this business opportunity with Market America / shop.com. I'd have to learn to ask for their commitment in attending and showing up in my events, such that I don't really have to spend time doing follow ups, which I can use for my other business building activities.

Making people show up in events is among the most difficult tasks I've faced in this business. But I've been learning very well along the way; I'm not afraid of approaching people at all. I can basically say my spiel when I face someone and talk about my business. I basically take people at face value as I know we're all humans, anyway LOL, and have never paid close attention to their color, their clothing style, their looks. I usually pay attention to the energy I sense from them, which has to be definitely positive and joyful (at the least). Now, I have to switch my pose and tell them that I am very serious in building and growing this business, and I rather not spend my time with them if they're not as serious as well. How do I know if they're serious? I have to continue asking questions right away (at least, ask the right questions, so as not to waste time). It goes back again in doing very well in prospecting, which essentially is the process of building relationships.




 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some Annoying Scam of a "GMAIL" Message Telling Me That My Email Address Will Be Deleted! The Nerve!!!

On Airplanes, Airports That I Love Going To......

Where Do I Start Moving On From The Tragic Demise of A Very Good Friend?