Moving On: Expanding My Online Business by Signing Up as an Unfranchise Owner of Market America / shop.com

Since April 2013, I've been engaged as an 'unfranchise owner' of Market America / shop.com, where I've experienced so much expansion in terms of the business I can do now online. I now have a stake in an online shopping mall, among so many other advantages! And this online distribution business I've been doing at least 3 years now since I started selling thru my online storefronts the books and other items I've accumulated here in New York City (NYC) has brought very interesting results, and have since made me use this platform with Market America in turning my dreams and long-term goals into reality. 

Of course, all these data that you may read about this online distribution business with Market America can be confounding and hard-to-believe. But I've gained more stronger beliefs that this is the only option I've got so that I can acquire more time and the logistics I would need so I can live the kind of life I've been dreaming about for myself and everyone in my network (including my family, relatives, friends, loved ones and acquaintances). Since April 2013, the journey has remained exciting and far from easy but definitely worth the time and effort I'm spending on the road I'm on now. 

Being the adventurous person that I am, this Market America platform fits me to a T, which I hope can be true to others as well especially those who are hungry, and on the active lookout for the best opportunities to improve themselves and their lot in life right now. Who knows really if this platform can also work for you? If you're curious to know more, feel free to contact me here right away. I'll just let you see the situation yourself and do your own evaluation; my partners and myself can help you, too, in case you need more help.

Oh, by the way, check out my site, and sign up for free, so you'll be able to get a feel on what this business is all about (www.shop.com/jeromebaladad  OR for those outside of the USA: www.global.shop.com/jeromebaladad). And there are other websites that I wish I can share here, but I'm wary about overloading you with so much information now.

Here's an ad about the business, which you may watch and peruse at your own convenience (and if you see the light, or even a slight beam of it, contact me right away)


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some Annoying Scam of a "GMAIL" Message Telling Me That My Email Address Will Be Deleted! The Nerve!!!

On Airplanes, Airports That I Love Going To......

Where Do I Start Moving On From The Tragic Demise of A Very Good Friend?