I'm Just Very Grateful for Positive Feedback from my Amazon.com Customers

Very impressed with this OUTSTANDING seller--& I buy more than 100 used books online each year. I honestly couldn't be happier with this purchase--the quality of the book, price, & super fast shipping. I can confidently state that this is one of the best sellers I've had the pleasure of doing business with on Amazon. Highly recommended, & I will DEFINITELY buy more books from them in the future! (from a customer in Denver, Colorado, and who bought the book "A Dictionary of Modern English Language" from my storefront on Amazon.com)
I'm very grateful for customers who would find time to praise and give feedback for their buying experience from one of the online storefronts I grow and maintain. I have several online storefronts where I market and sell a variety of products for over 2 years now. In addition to mostly positive feedback I receive, I get terrible feedback as well. Once in a while I get very difficult-to-please customers who are so petty and would just try to be so nitty-picky in handling out their feedback that I would feel like giving them the hatchet to use to kill themselves. One of whom was someone who's in Japan who gave me a poor rating, i.e., "1 out of 5" stars for his (her) buying experience. "The magazine which arrived was torn." I was beyond consolation, to say the least. I was wondering how could the magazine have been torn on its way from here in NYC to Japan; I knew I shipped a brand new magazine and I even priced it cheaply so it would have faster chances to be sold to cheapskate-customers. I could not sleep from having learned about this negative feedback from a valuable customer. And so I decided to ask the customer to send me back the magazine, which the customer obliged. I soon received the magazine and reimbursed his/her money plus shipping fees. Upon receipt back, I saw that the magazine itself was not torn----the customer apparently meant that the package arrived with a torn side on its packaging, which could have caused him/her disappointment over the way I handled this order. I believe someone in customs or the postal system must have made a cut on the packaging to check what's inside the thick shipment on large envelope. Japanese customers, whom I've been exposed to during my 15-year valuable stint with a  major leading sogo shosha many years ago, have been known to be so picky when in comes to packaging---they know their stuff and we have to emulate and learn from their style and approaches in handling packaging, actually.

Well, I know we're not supposed to even try to please everyone. I have learned from the experience. I've moved on and have decided that I would be pricing my items more higher than usual, which will account for the value of services I do to make worthwhile the respective buying experiences of my online customers. I make sure my items are very-close to how they look like (I have poor eyesight, so I may have lapses on my descriptions, but I really go out of my way to be honest and truthful with my descriptions) when customers get to hold the product in their hands. I make sure the goods are worth the money for the targeted customers I have in mind when I was listing them online.

And I love doing my trade, which is mainly retail trading. I'm grateful I've moved on from doing full time jobs to what I am doing these past years since I came here in the US. The process has been made possible by all these gifts-in-disguise that I continue to receive, which most would call 'feedback', as I continue serving the needs and wants of my customers worldwide, via my online storefronts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some Annoying Scam of a "GMAIL" Message Telling Me That My Email Address Will Be Deleted! The Nerve!!!

On Airplanes, Airports That I Love Going To......

Where Do I Start Moving On From The Tragic Demise of A Very Good Friend?