Moving On From Another Probable Opportunity to Earn More Profits From My Online Storefronts

Today has been one of those days in my online selling business that I'm giving up the opportunity to earn more. What do I mean by this? I just sold the tiny book 'Collected Writings of William De Kooning' thru my Amazon.com storefront and, gratefully, it was sold at a good price! However, I soon realized that other sellers are selling the item at over 120% higher than the price I set for my item. But I reminded myself that I made more profit because I got the book for free before I listed it online, i.e., a good friend gave away some of his books to me so he could continue making space in his tiny apartment in Manhattan.

And I continued to calculate more. I could opt to cancel the sale, actually. I think the buyer would probably sell the item himself and earn profits along the way. But I figured out soon I won't be doing that. I'd never know when items in my online storefronts would get sold, although I know they would be sold eventually. In the meantime, I have a business to keep and I like it to grow more profitable each business day.

I'm grateful for the sale. And I'm working for more profitable sales to come and happen right now. What may be considered more strategic for me to consider now is to continue making regular sales daily at a lower profit margin (rather than to wait for the right customers to buy my items priced with higher margins). That's how most Chinese businesses are being run, anyway. And look at how successful they've been in their businesses found almost anywhere worldwide.

Comments

Nazayakob said…
Making money by selling things online is a good way to make money online. You must have a product either created by yourself or you got it somewhere. Other ways of making money online would be by joining great networking companies like The Inspired Living Application also known as iLA. More information on iLA on the link below.

http://www.iLA-Mobile-App.com
dyerohmeb said…
thanks, Nazayakob, for taking time to comment here...

Popular posts from this blog

Some Annoying Scam of a "GMAIL" Message Telling Me That My Email Address Will Be Deleted! The Nerve!!!

On Airplanes, Airports That I Love Going To......

Where Do I Start Moving On From The Tragic Demise of A Very Good Friend?