Moving On From The Troubles of Losing My iPod Touch in the S78 Bus in Staten Island

I just want to rid myself of the ill feelings I've got over the loss of my iPod Touch with serial number CCQG7M0MDCP9, which I lost (or somebody must have stolen it from my jacket's side pocket) inside the S78 Bus in Staten Island. I've taken steps to check the status using Apple.com's me.com and another application. I've already filed online a form with the MTA. I'm just missing my music, my books, my pictures, and those notes I've written down as entries for books I've been thinking of writing. Well, I may just have to push the start button again. Or I may just have to buy an iPad soon. I can only pray and hope I'll get back that iPod or even just the notes, which I still have to work on continuously for my writing projects. 


Peace!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some Annoying Scam of a "GMAIL" Message Telling Me That My Email Address Will Be Deleted! The Nerve!!!

On Airplanes, Airports That I Love Going To......

Where Do I Start Moving On From The Tragic Demise of A Very Good Friend?