Moving On By Having A New Roommate

 Note: This blog has been deleted unknowingly when I changed the 'style' that I use here (after getting enticed by blogger.com with fresh looking styles and so I decided to switch styles). I wonder what readers have been looking into when they click into the contents of this posting; it's, probably, the title that intrigues them or drives them to check what's behind the posting (and they would find out that it's an empty post). I don't have a draft of that original blog posting in my files; I write directly on this page. But as far as I could recall, I wrote about a new roommate who moved into the room that became vacant because the former roommate passed on. The new roommate knows that the former occupant of his room now passed on; the room has completely been cleaned, with new paint given to its walls, with new carpeting installed, among other things we did to practically overhaul the room. The experience of having a new roommate provided another great opportunity for me to move on. 


I have to add that it was sad that my former roommate had to pass on (he was so sickly) and I'll always remember him as we have some of his ashes (in an unmarked clear bottle) in our living room. We also have his pictures in our house. No, I don't get scared at all by these. We will all move on; we just have to wait patiently for our turn.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some Annoying Scam of a "GMAIL" Message Telling Me That My Email Address Will Be Deleted! The Nerve!!!

On Airplanes, Airports That I Love Going To......

Where Do I Start Moving On From The Tragic Demise of A Very Good Friend?