Jobhunting? Learn First the Process of Recruitment & Selection of Most Employers Here

"Recruitment and selection" used to be the biggest part of my workload when I was still leading a full time corporate lifestyle. Well, that's a pretty loaded statement. In short, I was a "Recruiter" which job was the first one I did fresh from college, where I was taught the rudiments by the experts in that field and who were then building and running their own executive search firm. There's a lot of jargon involved, but it helps if you become familiar with recruitment and selection processes, even if you're not into HR. Becoming familiar with them is
click on the title for more...

helpful in your job search (or you can actually use the processes to get ideas on putting up a business on HR services---all it needs is "courage and strength" to win despite the odds working towards your direction, that are thrown your way by your enemies, who could very well be your friends and relatives, too :-D). Rather than talking about these things with people who don't actually know them (which is very time consuming, i.e. other blind men leading the blind), take time to read first, and then use what is not clear to you to ask the proper questions.

Yes, take time to read and digest the points behind the processes. You may want to reach me, too, if you have questions, and I'd be most willing to help as long as I have the time, OK? I've written an article on Steps involved in the formal recruitment and selection process so please feel free to peruse it, or even share it to everyone in your contacts --- I will really appreciate it. Thank you!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some Annoying Scam of a "GMAIL" Message Telling Me That My Email Address Will Be Deleted! The Nerve!!!

On Airplanes, Airports That I Love Going To......

Where Do I Start Moving On From The Tragic Demise of A Very Good Friend?