Ever Asked Yourself If Your Spouse Is Gay or Not?

This can be a sensitive topic for some who have lingering questions with their sexual preferences. Well, welcome to the journey! This is most exciting, too, for someone is now married to someone whom she's finding out to be gay. And this makes the topic more complicated, because same-sex marriages are not legally allowed in most countries. There are helpful advise columns out there, supportive family and friends who are ready to provide you ideas on how to cope with your situation. And there are even movies that made fun about the whole situation, so start searching for them, and watch them, and decide if you're life is actually funnier (errr happier) because of having a spouse who's gay.

click on the title for more...

I've written articles on this topic, with variations. I've been promoting them for whatever revenues they may bring me, and I happened to be posting one of them in my Facebook account. I know (primarily by deduction) that I have friends and acquaintances who have included me in their network, and have subsequently dropped me because they could not stand seeing those links on my writings about gay lifestyle----an association that they probably think may stain them badly. Well, nobody gets stained by something that's built-in in one's body, with something that's given. It's something that one has ever since (although there are, of course, situational gay behaviors that become more prominent due to given circumstances, like being jailed for a long time---where else would these prisoners find outlets?---but that's another topic, OK?). If you're keen to know more if you're spouse is gay (or not), here's the link to one of my articles: Could your husband be gay? Signs to look for


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some Annoying Scam of a "GMAIL" Message Telling Me That My Email Address Will Be Deleted! The Nerve!!!

On Airplanes, Airports That I Love Going To......

Where Do I Start Moving On From The Tragic Demise of A Very Good Friend?