Some Annoying Scam of a "GMAIL" Message Telling Me That My Email Address Will Be Deleted! The Nerve!!!

Will the real Gmail sender stand up, and verify if this message is true? Why would I even share my personal details online to inform the dubious message sender that I'd still like to keep my gmail email account that's "subject for deletion?" Read the whole message below & share me your thoughts if you will.....I've received this kind of message at least 3 times. I can just imagine that it has been sent to a lot of people---so I'm blogging about it here now.

Gmail <"gmailadsense@msedcenter.com">
reply-to Gmail <"verifyscescecs@googlemail.com">
to
date Fri, Dec 18, 2009 at 4:06 AM
subject Email Address

hide details 4:06 AM (6 hours ago)

We are shutting down some email accounts and your account was automatically chosen to be deleted. If you are still interested in using our email service please fill in the space below for verification purpose by clicking the reply button. Learn more

If you are still interested in using our email service please fill in the space below for verification purpose by clicking the reply button.

Account Name:
Password:
Birthdate:
Territory:

Note: This Email is only for Gmail Members

Thank you for using Gmail !

The Gmail Team
G MAI L BETA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On Airplanes, Airports That I Love Going To......

Where Do I Start Moving On From The Tragic Demise of A Very Good Friend?