Moving Back to Los Angeles from NYC After 3 Years?

A good friend was texting me after a long while, and has told me he has been in the midst again of thinking of moving from New York City (NYC) after seeing that he's becoming bored in what most people believe as the cultural capital of the USA.  What do I really tell him? Not much. I just have to listen very well.

I did listen and thought I could agree with him; he consulted with me many times prior to his moving from Los Angeles  (LA) to here years ago. It does not matter anymore what I told him then. What matters is this moment.

Of course,  there's more to this development.  I have other ideas. Who am I to live his life for him? I just believe he doesn't want to agree to the fact that there are people like me who have decided not to retire for good in the Philippines where he and I hail from and have known each other as we went to many super exciting mountain trips together with many more other good friends. 

I'm not regretting to say I am retiring here, so I am bent on earning more,  investing more, saving more to enable me to retire here most comfortably at the very least. Hence, I have to earn more profits from the expansion and growth of my online businesses and my shopping annuity.

I wish and pray for the best for my self and my friend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some Annoying Scam of a "GMAIL" Message Telling Me That My Email Address Will Be Deleted! The Nerve!!!

On Airplanes, Airports That I Love Going To......

Where Do I Start Moving On From The Tragic Demise of A Very Good Friend?