Another Milestone In My Online Business, Plus Other Opportunities For You To Check Out, Too!

Now finally ready to shipment at the nearest USPS location

Sold this to a school in Colorado

Sold this to a library in Princeton, New Jersey
Today's been another milestone in my online business. At the Stapleton Public Library in Staten Island, I happened to be working on completing the shipments of two orders that came through my Amazon.com online storefront. Using one of the available computers here, I proceeded to weigh each of the items, measured them with the weighing scale and measuring tape respectively, and which tools I thoughtfully brought with me in my backpack. Earlier, I bought clear tape from a nearby 99-cent store, so I could pack properly the orders. 

Alas, I found out soon that I could not print unless I have to pay by card or my change (without using penny coins). I did some quick thinking, and went out shamelessly to ask a nearby lady who's using the nearest computer from where I was standing before the printer. She was surprised at my request, from the way her face was shown to me. I just needed another $0.05 cent (or a nickel) to pay the total $0.40 printing cost. I thought of approaching the librarians, but they're attending to a line of library users in this place. 

Somewhat frustrated, I came back to my seat, and went on to ask my seatmate who's wearing a hat, and who I heard earlier was talking on the phone as he was trying to apply for a job online. He was just cool about my request about a $0.05. He readily gave me a $0.10 cent (or a dime). He even asked "if that's enough?" Thankfully, I took it, and proceeded to finish doing my printing jobs.

With what took place in this library, I realized I've reached another milestone in my online business today with all these experiences that have just taken place. It's become really a very convenient way of doing  and completing business transactions, which  situation has gone some ways far from when I was still doing a full time job in general trading firm back in my mother country in the other half of the globe. I think that's simply awesome.

[And I got other business opportunities I have been pursuing in addition to what I wrote about above. Below are links you may want to check out by copy/pasting them on your browser, or whatever way that will work for you given that procedures may change by the time you got yourself here for whatever reason. 

 Invest in REAL ESTATE: https://fundrise.com/r/eo9x3

Get a FREE STOCK: https://join.robinhood.com/jeromeb846

Open your Fidelity broker's account, too (I got one, too!):  https://fidelity.app.link/e/iy3f8YYfbCb

I also have an account with Interactive Brokers, where I mostly buy shares that are not easy to acquire thru the usual other brokers' sites; you can open your own account there, too (and I will earn a USD 200 if you do, thank you!): https://ibkr.com/referral/jerome597

And for anything online shopping that you may be always on the lookout for, especially on bestselling products and priced best, check this: https://amzn.to/3qlanEM


I also have a chain of online stores thru a franchise system, please feel free to check it out: https://affiliate.shop.com/join/register?referralEmail=dyerohmeb@gmail.com&referralPublisherID=AP3060300

I have been using supplements as part of my healthcare regimen, and they work well for me. And I get them from my own online store. Here's the link for you to check and explore: 
https://www.shop.com/isotonix-daily-essentials-packets-935461732-p.xhtml?publisherID=AP3060300

(WHEN YOU BUY OR SUBSCRIBE THROUGH SOME OF MY LINKS I SHARE HERE, I MAY MAKE A COMMISSION. THANK YOU! THEY WILL GO A LONG WAY IN HELPING ME CREATE AND SHARE THESE CREATIONS HERE. THANK YOU, AGAIN.) ]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some Annoying Scam of a "GMAIL" Message Telling Me That My Email Address Will Be Deleted! The Nerve!!!

On Airplanes, Airports That I Love Going To......

Where Do I Start Moving On From The Tragic Demise of A Very Good Friend?