Receiving My Commission From My Market America Online Shopping Mall Franchise Business

Check out the picture above and read some of the more important details. I deliberately erased certain information but you can see enough details about the commission that I have started earning from my franchise business with Market America / shop.com. The business is very real, has called for time, discipline & focus to build & expand, and I have learned so many valuable lessons in my ongoing journey to start earning my ongoing commission income from it. I am talking about earnings that will come to my account in addition to the retail profits, cash back built into the system. It's similar to creating an annuity that is being built and grown together with my teammates, leaders, partners, customers. Believe it as we're all connected 100% as we go about leveraging others' efforts. You don't get the sense of being taken advantaged by the system or by someone because of certain limitations that you encounter in life's everyday situations.

For me, it's Market America's MPCP (Management Performance Compensation Plan) that makes me build, expand the business in continuing collaboration with my customers and partners. I plan and will continue moving on with my efforts to expand, grow, and take action on my goal statements. I know I will get to accomplish all of these goals in due time. Thank you very much for the help.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some Annoying Scam of a "GMAIL" Message Telling Me That My Email Address Will Be Deleted! The Nerve!!!

On Airplanes, Airports That I Love Going To......

Where Do I Start Moving On From The Tragic Demise of A Very Good Friend?