Accepting An Unexpected Gift-In Kind From An Online Customer

Today, I'm humbled to have received a gift-in-kind from one of my Amazon.com storefront customers who bought his book, which he expected was in German, from me. I failed to see that the book's description was supposed to be in German when I was listing my copy for sale. And so I sent my customer the wrong one. He messaged me to let me know about the fact. I apologized and offered to refund him his payment plus the shipment fee if he would kindly return the wrong item to me as soon as possible. 

He said it's OK and that he would keep the book. I'm amazed at this development. I'm remain grateful for the experience of having met an online customer who chose not to make so much fuss about his  buying experience with me. And I'll cherish the honor of having met such a customer. Thank you, again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some Annoying Scam of a "GMAIL" Message Telling Me That My Email Address Will Be Deleted! The Nerve!!!

On Airplanes, Airports That I Love Going To......

Where Do I Start Moving On From The Tragic Demise of A Very Good Friend?