Discovering My First Book on Scribd.com

I also have a similar posting in one of my other blogs. I was ready to get really angry over this recent discovery I made when I chanced the pages of Scribd.com via a link I saw on my Facebook.com page. Surprise! Surprise! I've seen my book being listed on eBay.com in Australia and I knew I've not been earning money from it at all. It's really becoming so amusing and frustrating at the same time. I figured I can get even one way or another. 

I'll keep writing and moving on from this experience. It is becoming a silly career to become a book author these days----all the others who can't write books but know enough technology would skim your work for their own profits, and without even saying a word or two of thanking authors themselves, even indirectly. Really, it's becoming too bad. But I'll keep writing. I'll write more about the most outrageous topics that others won't even dare write about. I prefer to write about the more personal, anyway. It would be stupid for these guys to claim authorship as they'll soon find out the implications of their malicious actions, sooner or later. I'll have the last laugh, even before I figure out what books to publish next. 

In the meantime, read the pages below. And feel free to buy my first book after you've enjoyed its preview here:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some Annoying Scam of a "GMAIL" Message Telling Me That My Email Address Will Be Deleted! The Nerve!!!

On Airplanes, Airports That I Love Going To......

Where Do I Start Moving On From The Tragic Demise of A Very Good Friend?