Moving on From An Experience with an Amazon.com customer Who Said I Was 'Very Rude'



I got a negative feedback as an online seller on Amazon.com ('2 out of 5') recently, and she said I was 'very rude.' I'm copy pasting the exchange of mails we had here, which you have to read from the bottom of the message, for those curious on what went on before the feedback was given. Please feel free to judge for yourself. I guess the damage on both our sides have been done so the next wise move to make is to move on from this horrendous experience. I pray I get more profits from this online business so I can provide support as well to those seeking help from me, one way or another. 


In the meanwhile, I have yet to receive the LP with the album cover (after a week as of this writing), which she said was a wrong one from what she ordered. Prior to her sending me her last message shown below, I've already refunded her plus gave her $4 for shipping back costs. You & I may have similar ideas about her (& of course, on me as a seller ha ha ha ha). In the interest of being transparent here, I'm also posting her complete name & address here, so those of you who sell on Amazon.com and other sites will take note of her. I trust that you know best what to do:
Rachel Frezza27 Lanvale Ave.Asheville, NC 28806
The message exchange

"I don't appreciate you saying I am lying. You sent the wrong record. period. I don't know why. Maybe you need glasses??I'm a nice person, I just don't appreciate you suggesting I would lie to you about a $1.01 record.Rachel
On 1/21/2012 3:25 PM, dyerohmeb - Amazon Marketplace wrote:Order ID 002-9997938-6569843:
1 of Innervisions [ASIN: B000MCZF1A]
------------- Begin message -------------
Hello,
Actually, you can always claim that & you have the option to give me 'negative' rating here, which will affect my reputation as a seller here so I don't really got a choice but to agree to your requests. And that's why I was wondering earlier why would I send you a wrong LP just for you to get disappointed & at the same time bring myself some troubles, too....I mean, for such small amounts involving this transaction, I'm actually wondering aloud if it's worth the aggravation. Too much work for such small amounts LOL I guess, it's just all part of selling here. Thank you for the lessons! :-D You're supposed to be my first buyer for the LPs I've got here, but now that I got that experience, I'll be having second thoughts on offering the other LPs I still have here....whew, the travails of selling online. I'm sorry for aggravation on your part.
Jerome
my address: 92 Beach St
Staten Island, NY
10304
--- Original message ---
You sent me the wrong album, I hardly see how that makes you at my
mercy. Would in fact seem I'm at yours since I was really wanting
Innervisions.
What is your return address.
On 1/21/2012 3:11 PM, dyerohmeb - Amazon Marketplace wrote:
Order ID 002-9997938-6569843:
1 of Innervisions [ASIN: B000MCZF1A]
------------- Begin message -------------
Hi,
My goodness, what can I do but agree to your request for 'return shipping' as well......we sellers are at the mercy of you buyers....I'll await for the receipt of album& the LP ASAP& will give you your requests.
Jerome
--- Original message ---
Yes it's so. can you pay for return shipping as well?
On 1/21/2012 3:04 PM, dyerohmeb - Amazon Marketplace wrote:
Order ID 002-9997938-6569843:
1 of Innervisions [ASIN: B000MCZF1A]
------------- Begin message -------------
Hi,
Is that so? I wonder why---the last time I looked at it before packing& shipping it was that I saw the "Innervisions" LP. I got that album from a friend who just moved away& decided to sell it here on Amazon. If that's the case, can you return it to me ASAP& I'll give you a full refund. I don't have any other "Innervisions" LP with me.
Thank you.
Jerome
--- Original message ---
Order ID 002-9997938-6569843:
1 of Innervisions [ASIN: B000MCZF1A]
------------- Begin message -------------
Hi, I received this, but it is not the album I ordered. I ordered Innervisions, and it is the album Cover of Innervisions, but the record itself is Fulillingness first finale. Do you have a copy of innervisions you can mail me, or send me a refund?? RAchel"


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some Annoying Scam of a "GMAIL" Message Telling Me That My Email Address Will Be Deleted! The Nerve!!!

On Airplanes, Airports That I Love Going To......

Where Do I Start Moving On From The Tragic Demise of A Very Good Friend?