Addendum to That "Finding A Life Partner" Posting!

Praise God, today, I had the luxury of time that allowed me to discover the true author of that forwarded email...just as I suspected, someone's trying to make cool, stupid fools out of everyone of us.....curious to know more about the real source? then visit the blogs of "Fling93" (visit his site?)where he writes that the author is NOT Eduardo Calasanz. And that it's from the book "Letters to My Son: A Father's Wisdom on Manhood, Life, and Love" by Kent Nerburn (visit his site?), and co-written with Richard Carlson (and the "article" is in Chapter 26).
Note: I hope I did better this time! :D But what the heck, go find your life partners, for all you unhappy singles out there!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some Annoying Scam of a "GMAIL" Message Telling Me That My Email Address Will Be Deleted! The Nerve!!!

On Airplanes, Airports That I Love Going To......

Where Do I Start Moving On From The Tragic Demise of A Very Good Friend?